Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.06, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $610.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $572.25 million.
Edgewell Personal Care Company sees FY2017 EPS of $3.80 - $4.00, versus the consensus of $3.69.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Edgewell Personal Care Company (EPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!