Ecolab (ECL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ecolab (NYSE: ECL) reported Q3 EPS of $1.28, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.49 billion.
Ecolab sees FY2016 EPS of $4.35-$4.45, versus the consensus of $4.43.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ecolab (ECL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%