EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
EchoStar Corp. (NASDAQ: SATS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.98, $1.89 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $513 million versus the consensus estimate of $594.72 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EchoStar Corporation (SATS) Recovers Earlier Losses on Speculation
- US Silica Holdings (SLCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Provides Outlook
- Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT) Posts Q2 Loss of 21c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!