EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
EchoStar Corp. (NASDAQ: SATS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.98, $1.89 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $513 million versus the consensus estimate of $594.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Offers Update on Q4 and FY17 Guidance
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!