EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
EchoStar Corp. (NASDAQ: SATS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.98, $1.89 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $513 million versus the consensus estimate of $594.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO; Guides Q2, FY16 FFO
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!