EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/26: (HTBX) (OCN) (ATNM) Higher; (TEAR) (FENG) (STX) Lower
- Energy Transfer (ETP), Regency Energy (RGP) Enter $18B Merger Agreement
- Obama Administration to Adjust How Doctors, Hospitals Receive Medicare Reimbursement (CYH) (THC) (HCA)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
EchoStar Corp. (NASDAQ: SATS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.98, $1.89 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $513 million versus the consensus estimate of $594.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Gains Could Accelerate on Further Enterprise Cloud Push
- Grainger (GWW) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $2.80; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- SEC to Ban S&P from Rating Part of CMBS Market for One Year (MHFI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!