EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
EchoStar Corp. (NASDAQ: SATS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.98, $1.89 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $513 million versus the consensus estimate of $594.72 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straight Path (STRP) Says Results of Investigation Into Renewal Allegations Indicate Significant Amount of Equipment No Longer Present at Original Locations
- Cytosorbents (CTSO) Notified by FDA Additional Data Necessary to be Eligible for EAP Designation Status Consideration
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Will Temp. Suspend Providing Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!