Ebix (EBIX) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ebix (NASDAQ: EBIX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, $0.49 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.2 million.
Q2 2016 net income rose 21% to $23.0 million, compared to Q2 2015 net income of $19.0 million. The improvement principally reflected the benefit of higher revenues and operating income as compared to the same period last year, in addition to a one-time income tax benefit in Q2 2016 offset to a large degree by one-time income expenses in the quarter that included amongst other things -- non-recurring interest costs associated with a tax payment, one-time bank and legal costs against setting up the new expanded Bank credit facility, growing our bad debt reserves in Q2 2016, and other non-recurring costs associated with a one-time test initiative in Europe.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ebix (EBIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!