Ebix (EBIX) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ebix (NASDAQ: EBIX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, $0.49 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.2 million.
Q2 2016 net income rose 21% to $23.0 million, compared to Q2 2015 net income of $19.0 million. The improvement principally reflected the benefit of higher revenues and operating income as compared to the same period last year, in addition to a one-time income tax benefit in Q2 2016 offset to a large degree by one-time income expenses in the quarter that included amongst other things -- non-recurring interest costs associated with a tax payment, one-time bank and legal costs against setting up the new expanded Bank credit facility, growing our bad debt reserves in Q2 2016, and other non-recurring costs associated with a one-time test initiative in Europe.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ebix (EBIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!