Eaton Vance (EV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $341.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $340.31 million.
Consolidated assets under management were $334.4 billion on July 31, 2016, up 7 percent from $312.6 billion of consolidated managed assets on July 31, 2015 and up 5 percent from $318.7 billion of consolidated managed assets on April 30, 2016. The year-over-year increase in consolidated assets under management reflects net inflows of $19.0 billion and market price appreciation of $2.8 billion. The sequential increase in consolidated assets under management reflects net inflows of $7.1 billion and market price appreciation of $8.7 billion.
Average consolidated assets under management were $324.9 billion in the third quarter of fiscal 2016, up 5 percent from $309.8 billion in the third quarter of fiscal 2015 and $309.5 billion in the second quarter of fiscal 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eaton Vance (EV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c