Eaton Vance (EV) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.57; AUM Rose 8%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) reported Q4 EPS of $0.57, versus $0.53 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $346.85 million, versus $341.46 million reported last year.
Consolidated assets under management were $336.4 billion on October 31, 2016, up 8 percent from $311.4 billion of consolidated managed assets on October 31, 2015 and up 1 percent from $334.4 billion of consolidated managed assets on July 31, 2016. The year-over-year increase in consolidated assets under management reflects net inflows of $19.3 billion and market price appreciation of $5.8 billion. The sequential quarter increase in consolidated assets under management reflects net inflows of $4.8 billion partially offset by market price declines of $2.9 billion.
Average consolidated assets under management were $320.9 billion for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2016, an increase of 6 percent from $303.8 billion for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2015. Average consolidated assets under management were $338.9 billion in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016, up 11 percent from $306.4 billion in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2015 and up 4 percent from $324.9 billion in the third quarter of fiscal 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eaton Vance (EV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!