Eaton Vance (EV) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.57; AUM Rose 8%
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) reported Q4 EPS of $0.57, versus $0.53 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $346.85 million, versus $341.46 million reported last year.
Consolidated assets under management were $336.4 billion on October 31, 2016, up 8 percent from $311.4 billion of consolidated managed assets on October 31, 2015 and up 1 percent from $334.4 billion of consolidated managed assets on July 31, 2016. The year-over-year increase in consolidated assets under management reflects net inflows of $19.3 billion and market price appreciation of $5.8 billion. The sequential quarter increase in consolidated assets under management reflects net inflows of $4.8 billion partially offset by market price declines of $2.9 billion.
Average consolidated assets under management were $320.9 billion for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2016, an increase of 6 percent from $303.8 billion for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2015. Average consolidated assets under management were $338.9 billion in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016, up 11 percent from $306.4 billion in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2015 and up 4 percent from $324.9 billion in the third quarter of fiscal 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eaton Vance (EV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!