Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. (EIHI) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIHI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.25, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $33.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!