EarthLink Holdings (ELNK) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EarthLink Holdings (NASDAQ: ELNK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $235.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.44 million.
Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure, see definition in “Non-GAAP Measures” below) was $50.5 million in the third quarter of 2016. This compares to $61.4 million in the third quarter of 2015 and $56.6 million during the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EarthLink Holdings (ELNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!