Eagle Materials (EXP) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Eagle Materials (NYSE: EXP) reported Q2 EPS of $1.25, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $332.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $344.65 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eagle Materials (EXP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
- Liberty Tax (TAX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!