Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Posts Narrower Q2 Loss
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) reported Q2 EPS of ($9.98), versus ($14.62) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.6 million, versus $22.7 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- First Potomac Realty Trust (FPO) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!