Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (EGLE) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.09, Sales Top Expectations
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CANF) (NGVC) (EDAP) Higher; (MOLG) (NBS) (WAIR) Lower
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGLE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Reiterates Q4 Outlook