Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (EGLE) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.09, Sales Top Expectations
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
- Tesla (TSLA), Panasonic Affirm Entering Gigafactory Agreement
Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGLE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.27 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steven Madden Ltd (SHOO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; FY EPS Guidance Falls Below the Street
- Meritor (MTOR) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Beazer Homes Usa, Inc. (BZH) Posts Q3 GAAP Loss of 47c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!