Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (EGLE) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.09, Sales Top Expectations
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGLE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.27 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Piedmont Natural Gas Co. (PNY) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Benefitfocus (BNFT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!