Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (EGLE) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.09, Sales Top Expectations
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGLE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.27 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Layne Christensen Co (LAYN) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Mfri, Inc. (MFRI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.95
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!