EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
EXFO, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.52 million.
IFRS net earnings in the fourth quarter of 2016 included US$0.3 million in after-tax amortization of intangible assets, US$0.3 million in stock-based compensation costs and a foreign exchange loss of US$0.3 million. In comparison, the company reported a foreign exchange gain of US$2.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
EXFO, Inc. sees Q1 2017 EPS of ($0.01)-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.06. EXFO, Inc. sees Q1 2017 revenue of $59-64 million, versus the consensus of $58.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!