EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
EXFO, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.52 million.
IFRS net earnings in the fourth quarter of 2016 included US$0.3 million in after-tax amortization of intangible assets, US$0.3 million in stock-based compensation costs and a foreign exchange loss of US$0.3 million. In comparison, the company reported a foreign exchange gain of US$2.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2015.
EXFO, Inc. sees Q1 2017 EPS of ($0.01)-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.06. EXFO, Inc. sees Q1 2017 revenue of $59-64 million, versus the consensus of $58.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!