EVINE Live (EVLV) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates on Guidance
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EVINE Live (NASDAQ: EVLV) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.31 million.
Executing on our 2016 priority of improving profitability, the Company expects revenue growth in the back half of the year to be similar to the low single digit revenue growth achieved in the first half of the year. We expect third quarter Adjusted EBITDA to be similar to the first and second quarter 2016 Adjusted EBITDA results, driven primarily by improved margins and a more balanced merchandising mix. In addition, the Company expects increased Adjusted EBITDA in the fourth quarter on both a year over year and previous quarter basis.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EVINE Live (EVLV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!