EVINE Live (EVLV) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates on Guidance
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
EVINE Live (NASDAQ: EVLV) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $157 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.31 million.
Executing on our 2016 priority of improving profitability, the Company expects revenue growth in the back half of the year to be similar to the low single digit revenue growth achieved in the first half of the year. We expect third quarter Adjusted EBITDA to be similar to the first and second quarter 2016 Adjusted EBITDA results, driven primarily by improved margins and a more balanced merchandising mix. In addition, the Company expects increased Adjusted EBITDA in the fourth quarter on both a year over year and previous quarter basis.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EVINE Live (EVLV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Honeywell (HON) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!