EV Energy Partners (EVEP) Misses Q2 EPS by 28c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
EV Energy Partners (NASDAQ: EVEP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.58), $0.28 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.30). Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.83 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.48 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EV Energy Partners (EVEP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!