EV Energy Partners, L.P. (EVEP) Reports Q3 Earnings of $2.40
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
EV Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EVEP) reported Q3 EPS of $2.40, versus $1.87 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.39 million, versus $42.03 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Q3 Loss of 29c/Share; Guides Wide Q4 Loss
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!