ESCO Technologies (ESE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ESCO Technologies (NYSE: ESE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.67, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $159.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $160.82 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ESCO Technologies (ESE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS