EPR Properties (EPR) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c; Boosts FFO Outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) reported Q3 FFO of $1.23, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $125.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.35 million.
EPR Properties sees FY2016 FFO of $4.75-$4.82, versus prior guidance of $4.72-$4.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EPR Properties (EPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!