EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
EPIQ Systems (NASDAQ: EPIQ) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.74 million.
EPIQ Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $0.87-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.90. EPIQ Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $520-540 million, versus the consensus of $583.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!