EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
EPIQ Systems (NASDAQ: EPIQ) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $146.74 million.
EPIQ Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $0.87-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.90. EPIQ Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $520-540 million, versus the consensus of $583.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!