EPAM Systems (EPAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Outlook with Upside Potential
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
EPAM Systems (NYSE: EPAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $298.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $296.12 million.
EPAM Systems sees Q4 2016 EPS of at least $0.78, versus the consensus of $0.87. EPAM Systems sees Q4 2016 revenue of at least $310.0 million, versus the consensus of $317.9 million.
EPAM Systems sees FY2016 EPS of at least $2.90, versus the consensus of $3.00. EPAM Systems sees FY2016 revenue of at least $1.156 billion, versus the consensus of $1.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EPAM Systems (EPAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!