EOG Resources (EOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Trims FY Revenue Guidance
- Highwoods Properties (HIW) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!