EOG Resources (EOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall Street set to open lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (GKOS) (NTRI) (ZG) (ETSY) Higher; (CRAY) (GLUU) (SYRG) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources to Present at Upcoming Conferences
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Meritor (MTOR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; FY16 Outlook Trimmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!