EOG Resources (EOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlantic Equities Upgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Overweight
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Hanwha SolarOne (HSOL) Narrows Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!