EMCOR Group (EME) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Raises Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.92 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion.
EMCOR Group sees FY2016 EPS of $3.10-$3.20, versus prior guidance of $2.90-$3.10 and the consensus of $3.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EMCOR Group (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!