EMCOR Group (EME) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
EMCOR Group (NYSE: EME) reported Q3 EPS of $0.85, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.92 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion.
EMCOR Group sees FY2016 EPS of $3.10-$3.20, versus prior guidance of $2.90-$3.10 and the consensus of $3.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EMCOR Group (EME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!