EMC Insurance Group (EMCI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EMC Insurance Group (NASDAQ: EMCI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.23.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on EMC Insurance Group (EMCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c