EDGAR Online, Inc. (EDGR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.13
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
EDGAR Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.5 million, versus $5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astoria Financial Corp. (AF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Outlook
- Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Q2 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!