EDGAR Online, Inc. (EDGR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.13
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
EDGAR Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.5 million, versus $5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Q1, FY16 Guidance
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!