EDGAR Online, Inc. (EDGR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.13
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
EDGAR Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.5 million, versus $5 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c, Boosts FY Guidance
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Reports Q2 EPS of 33c
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!