EDGAR Online, Inc. (EDGR) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.13
- Wall St. rises as Yellen hints at 'gradual' rate hikes
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil rises after third-biggest daily fall since 2008 crisis
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/10: (BTU) (AKAM) (EDE) Higher; (MSTX) (CTIC) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
EDGAR Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.13), versus ($0.06) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.5 million, versus $5 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!