EDGAR Online, Inc. (EDGR) Narrows Q1 Loss on Stronger Revs
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
EDGAR Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR) reported Q1 loss of ($0.04), versus ($0.13) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6 million, versus $4.4 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Alico, Inc. (ALCO) Posts Q4 EPS of $1.60
- Mfri, Inc. (MFRI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.95
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!