Dynex Capital Inc. (DX) Reports Q1 EPS of 31c
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Dynex Capital Inc. (NYSE: DX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.30 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynex Capital (DX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.21
- Credit Acceptance (CACC) Tops Q2 EPS by 52c
- UPDATE: Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!