Dynex Capital Inc. (DX) Reports Q1 EPS of 31c
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Dynex Capital Inc. (NYSE: DX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.30 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Issues In-Line FY14 Outlook
- Ross Stores (ROST) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c