Dynex Capital Inc. (DX) Reports Q1 EPS of 31c
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Dynex Capital Inc. (NYSE: DX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.30 last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Boosts FY15 Outlook
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans to Exit Private Brands Operations
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c