Dynex Capital Inc. (DX) Reports Q1 EPS of 31c
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Dynex Capital Inc. (NYSE: DX) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, versus $0.30 last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 12% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!