Dynegy (DYN) Reports Q3 Loss of $1.81/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dynegy (NYSE: DYN) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.81), may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.18 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.27 billion.
Dynegy initiated 2017 guidance with an Adjusted EBITDA range of $1,200 to $1,400 million and a Free Cash Flow range of $150 to $350 million. The ranges assume that the ENGIE and Elwood transactions close in 2016, and that the Genco restructuring is completed in the first quarter of 2017. Additionally, the guidance ranges contemplate the significant major outage schedule, particularly for the ENGIE fleet.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dynegy (DYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!