Dynavax (DVAX) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Dynavax (NASDAQ: DVAX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.90), $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.75). Revenue for the quarter came in at $162 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $2.44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dynavax (DVAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share