Dynatronics (DYNT) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.13/Share
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dynatronics (NASDAQ: DYNT) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.13), versus ($0.10) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.2 million, versus $7.4 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dynatronics (DYNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c