Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dycom Industries (NYSE: DY) reported Q4 EPS of $1.64, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $770.66 million.
Dycom Industries sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.55-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.63. Dycom Industries sees Q1 2017 revenue of $780-810 million, versus the consensus of $775.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dycom Industries (DY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!