Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Dycom Industries (NYSE: DY) reported Q4 EPS of $1.64, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $789.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $770.66 million.
Dycom Industries sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.55-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.63. Dycom Industries sees Q1 2017 revenue of $780-810 million, versus the consensus of $775.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dycom Industries (DY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!