Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dunkin' Brands (NASDAQ: DNKN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $214.75 million.
Dunkin' Donuts U.S. comparable store sales growth of 2.0%
Baskin-Robbins U.S. comparable store sales decline of 0.9%
Dunkin' Brands reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!