Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) reported Q3 EPS of $1.79, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $412.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $423.62 million.
Full Year 2016 Guidance
Dun & Bradstreet today reaffirmed its financial guidance for the full year 2016:
- As Adjusted organic revenue growth of 1½% to 3½%, before the effect of foreign exchange;
- As Adjusted revenue growth of 4% to 6%, before the effect of foreign exchange;
- As Adjusted operating income growth of 1% to 5%;
- As Adjusted diluted EPS of (2%) to 3% versus prior year; and
- Free cash flow of $255 million to $285 million, which excludes the impact of legacy tax matters and any potential regulatory fines associated with our China operations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!