Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) reported Q3 EPS of $1.79, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $412.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $423.62 million.
Full Year 2016 Guidance
Dun & Bradstreet today reaffirmed its financial guidance for the full year 2016:
- As Adjusted organic revenue growth of 1½% to 3½%, before the effect of foreign exchange;
- As Adjusted revenue growth of 4% to 6%, before the effect of foreign exchange;
- As Adjusted operating income growth of 1% to 5%;
- As Adjusted diluted EPS of (2%) to 3% versus prior year; and
- Free cash flow of $255 million to $285 million, which excludes the impact of legacy tax matters and any potential regulatory fines associated with our China operations.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!