Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Maintains FY Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Duluth Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.65 million.
Fiscal 2016 Outlook and Long-Term Financial Targets
The Company reaffirmed its fiscal 2016 outlook as follows:
- Net sales in the range of $370.0 million to $380.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $40.0 million to $42.5 million
- GAAP EPS in the range of $0.66 to $0.70 per diluted share
- Capital expenditures of $24.0 to $25.0 million1
The Company updated its fiscal 2016 retail store openings:
- The Company now expects to open a total of seven new retail stores, adding 75,000 to 85,000 additional selling square footage
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!