Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Maintains FY Guidance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duluth Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.65 million.
Fiscal 2016 Outlook and Long-Term Financial Targets
The Company reaffirmed its fiscal 2016 outlook as follows:
- Net sales in the range of $370.0 million to $380.0 million
- Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $40.0 million to $42.5 million
- GAAP EPS in the range of $0.66 to $0.70 per diluted share
- Capital expenditures of $24.0 to $25.0 million1
The Company updated its fiscal 2016 retail store openings:
- The Company now expects to open a total of seven new retail stores, adding 75,000 to 85,000 additional selling square footage
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!