Duke Energy (DUK) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Sees FY16 EPS at High-End of Range
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.9 billion.
Company trending toward the high end of its original 2016 adjusted diluted earnings guidance range of $4.50 to $4.70 per share, excluding costs associated with Hurricane Matthew.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook