Duke Energy (DUK) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Sees FY16 EPS at High-End of Range
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.9 billion.
Company trending toward the high end of its original 2016 adjusted diluted earnings guidance range of $4.50 to $4.70 per share, excluding costs associated with Hurricane Matthew.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Duke Energy (DUK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!