DryShips (DRYS) Misses Q4 Views
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
DryShips (NASDAQ: DRYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.25, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.43 million versus the consensus estimate of $221.12 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- ABM Industries, Inc. (ABM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!