Dril-Quip (DRQ) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.3 million.
Dril-Quip sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.36, versus the consensus of $0.32.
Dril-Quip sees FY2016 EPS of $2.10-$2.20, versus the consensus of $2.17.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dril-Quip (DRQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!