Dril-Quip (DRQ) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $123.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.3 million.
Dril-Quip sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.36, versus the consensus of $0.32.
Dril-Quip sees FY2016 EPS of $2.10-$2.20, versus the consensus of $2.17.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dril-Quip (DRQ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c