Drew Industries (DW) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.33, Tops Street Views
- Market Wrap: Yahoo, Tumblr Make it Official; New CEO at Chesapeake; SAC's Cohen Subpoenaed
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/20: (SDBT) (TIVO) (REN) Higher; (HGG) (CIMT) (CCL) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Releases Statement on Corporate Taxation into Subcommittee Hearing
- TiVo, Inc. (TIVO) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Issues Solid Q2 Rev Outlook
Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.33, versus the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter was $293.25 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.99 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Posts Q1 Loss of 85c/ADS; Guides Shipments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!