DragonWave (DRWI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DragonWave (NASDAQ: DRWI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.96), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.95). Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.25 million.
Cash and cash equivalents totaled $7.5 million at the end of the second quarter of fiscal year 2017, compared to $4.0 million at the end of the first quarter of fiscal year 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on DragonWave (DRWI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ABB Ltd. (ABB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers Near-Term Outlook
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!