Dr. Reddys Labs (RDY) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.27
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dr. Reddys Labs (NYSE: RDY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, versus $0.63 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $539 billion, versus $599 billion reported last year.
Commenting on the results, Co-chairman and CEO, G V Prasad said, “All our major businesses have shown sequential improvement over the previous quarter with revenues growing by 11% and EBITDA by 61%. We have made considerable progress in our remediation efforts and continue to work on addressing the concerns of the regulators. Looking ahead we will continue to focus on launching new products in our generics business, improving productivity and strengthening our quality management systems.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dr. Reddys Labs (RDY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!