Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Lifts Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.65 billion.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group raises FY2016 EPS to $4.32-$4.40, versus the consensus of $4.37.
DPS President and CEO Larry Young said, "I'm proud of our teams for continuing to drive strong performance across our portfolio in a competitive and fragmented market."
Young continued, "We gained both dollar and volume share in our largest category, CSDs, in Nielsen measured markets, and our strategy of driving aligned communication and execution across our priority brands is driving positive results. Our allied brand partnerships are allowing us to compete in fast growing categories, and Rapid Continuous Improvement (RCI) continues to be the foundation on which the organization operates."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!