Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Lifts Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.65 billion.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group raises FY2016 EPS to $4.32-$4.40, versus the consensus of $4.37.
DPS President and CEO Larry Young said, "I'm proud of our teams for continuing to drive strong performance across our portfolio in a competitive and fragmented market."
Young continued, "We gained both dollar and volume share in our largest category, CSDs, in Nielsen measured markets, and our strategy of driving aligned communication and execution across our priority brands is driving positive results. Our allied brand partnerships are allowing us to compete in fast growing categories, and Rapid Continuous Improvement (RCI) continues to be the foundation on which the organization operates."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!