Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE: DOW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.91
- Flextronics (FLEX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3
- ShoreTel (SHOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c