Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE: DOW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifteen Dow Technologies Named R&D 100 Award Finalists; Three Products Up for Multiple Awards
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; adj.-Comps Fell by More than Expected
- Movado Group (MOV) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!