Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street clings to meager gains ahead of Thanksgiving
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (KBIO) (STRP) (GENE) Higher; (ABGB) (GLBL) (TERP) Lower
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE: DOW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow (DOW) Active as EPA Moves to Revoke Enlist Duo Herbacide Approval
- Fred's (FRED) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!