Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE: DOW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.85, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $14.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Lowers Price Targets on Ethylene Producers (DOW) (WLK) (LYB)
- Energen (EGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- Control4 (CTRL) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!