Donegal Group (DGICA) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Donegal Group Inc. (Nasdaq: DGICA) reports Q3 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter was $103.75 million, which compares to the estimate of $99.09 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donegal Group Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Union First Market Bankshares (UBSH) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.44
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!