Donegal Group (DGICA) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Donegal Group Inc. (Nasdaq: DGICA) reports Q3 EPS of $0.20, versus the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter was $103.75 million, which compares to the estimate of $99.09 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donegal Group, Inc. (DGICA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.1315; 3.5% Yield
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms FY
- Alliance Data Systems Corp. (ADS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!