Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Donaldson (NYSE: DCI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.38, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $553 million versus the consensus estimate of $535.65 million.
Donaldson continues to sees FY2017 EPS of $1.50-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.57.
“After an encouraging start to our fiscal year, we remain on track to achieve the full-year sales and adjusted profit targets that we laid out last quarter,” said Tod Carpenter, president and chief executive officer. “Driven by our focus on operational efficiency, this guidance reflects our ability to deliver operating profit growth in a relatively flat sales environment.
“Our assessment of the overall environment remains somewhat mixed as recent signs of stability within our business are not yet translating to meaningful improvements in end-market conditions, so we are maintaining a cautious stance. At the same time, we are focused on our strategic priorities, which include leveraging our technology to win new first-fit programs and actively pursuing growth in sales of replacement parts. I am proud of what our employees delivered in first quarter, and I am confident their efforts position us well to deliver our fiscal 2017 commitments.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Donaldson (DCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!