Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Donaldson (NYSE: DCI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.38, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $553 million versus the consensus estimate of $535.65 million.
Donaldson continues to sees FY2017 EPS of $1.50-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.57.
“After an encouraging start to our fiscal year, we remain on track to achieve the full-year sales and adjusted profit targets that we laid out last quarter,” said Tod Carpenter, president and chief executive officer. “Driven by our focus on operational efficiency, this guidance reflects our ability to deliver operating profit growth in a relatively flat sales environment.
“Our assessment of the overall environment remains somewhat mixed as recent signs of stability within our business are not yet translating to meaningful improvements in end-market conditions, so we are maintaining a cautious stance. At the same time, we are focused on our strategic priorities, which include leveraging our technology to win new first-fit programs and actively pursuing growth in sales of replacement parts. I am proud of what our employees delivered in first quarter, and I am confident their efforts position us well to deliver our fiscal 2017 commitments.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Donaldson (DCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!