Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Donaldson (NYSE: DCI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.38, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $553 million versus the consensus estimate of $535.65 million.
Donaldson continues to sees FY2017 EPS of $1.50-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.57.
“After an encouraging start to our fiscal year, we remain on track to achieve the full-year sales and adjusted profit targets that we laid out last quarter,” said Tod Carpenter, president and chief executive officer. “Driven by our focus on operational efficiency, this guidance reflects our ability to deliver operating profit growth in a relatively flat sales environment.
“Our assessment of the overall environment remains somewhat mixed as recent signs of stability within our business are not yet translating to meaningful improvements in end-market conditions, so we are maintaining a cautious stance. At the same time, we are focused on our strategic priorities, which include leveraging our technology to win new first-fit programs and actively pursuing growth in sales of replacement parts. I am proud of what our employees delivered in first quarter, and I am confident their efforts position us well to deliver our fiscal 2017 commitments.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Donaldson (DCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!