Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27, Tops by 2c
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.27, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter was $347.39 million, which compares to the estimate of $335.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!