Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27, Tops by 2c
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.27, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter was $347.39 million, which compares to the estimate of $335.93 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Signs LOI to Sell Marriott Courtyard Seattle, Seeks New CEO
- Akorn (AKRX) Plans to File 10-K for FY15 on May 9th and Q1 10-Q on May 16th
- Berkshire operating profit falls short, book value rises
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!