Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27, Tops by 2c
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) reports Q3 EPS of $0.27, 2 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter was $347.39 million, which compares to the estimate of $335.93 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Clarcor (CLC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FYY14 EPS Outlook
- Corinthian Colleges (COCO) Will Delay 10-K Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!