Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; SSS Up 13%
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $566.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $541.47 million.
Domestic same store sales grew 13.0% during the quarter versus the year-ago period, which represents the 22nd consecutive quarter of positive sales in the U.S. business.
"We continued to execute at a very high level during the third quarter, as our unprecedented momentum, steady strategy and alignment with our outstanding franchisees is helping to take the business to new heights," said J. Patrick Doyle, Domino's President and Chief Executive Officer. "I couldn't be more pleased with the way our system continues to answer the challenge of sustained success."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Domino's Pizza (DPZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Potlatch (PCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!