Dominos Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Sales Beat Expectations
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Fitbit Products Lead Charge
- Greek economy shrinks in third quarter on weak exports, investment
Dominos Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $376.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $370.05 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!