Dominos Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Sales Beat Expectations
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Dominos Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $376.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $370.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Central Garden and Pet Co (CENT) Reports Q4 Loss of 47c
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!