Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dominion Midstream Partners (NYSE: DM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85 million versus the consensus estimate of $90.84 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!