Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 39c, Names Matthew Quinlan as CFO
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dominion Diamond (NYSE: DDC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.39), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $160 million versus the consensus estimate of $196.5 million.
Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
The Company is pleased to announce the appointment, effective as of September 10, 2016, of Mr. Matthew Quinlan as Chief Financial Officer
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dominion Diamond (DDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!