Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 39c, Names Matthew Quinlan as CFO
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dominion Diamond (NYSE: DDC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.39), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $160 million versus the consensus estimate of $196.5 million.
Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
The Company is pleased to announce the appointment, effective as of September 10, 2016, of Mr. Matthew Quinlan as Chief Financial Officer
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dominion Diamond (DDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!