Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) reported Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.81, versus the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.08 billion.
Same-store sales increased 1.7%, on a constant currency basis, compared to a 2.1% increase in the prior-year period.
Dollar Tree sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.24 - $1.33, versus prior guidance of $1.24 - $1.33 and the consensus of $1.29. Dollar Tree sees Q4 2016 revenue of $5.59 - $5.69 billion, versus the consensus of $5.63 billion.
Dollar Tree sees FY2016 EPS of $3.67-$3.76, versus prior guidance of $3.67 - $3.80 and the consensus of $3.80. Dollar Tree sees FY2016 revenue of $20.67 - $20.77 billion, versus prior guidance of $20.69 - $20.87 billion and the consensus of $20.86 billion.
(NOTE: Prior FY16 EPS guidance did not include the $0.09 per diluted share of expenses related to our debt refinancing incurred in the third quarter of 2016.)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Dollar Tree (DLTR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!