Dole Food Company (DOLE) Posts Q3 GAAP Loss of 54c/Share
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Dole Food Company (NYSE: DOLE) reported Q3 GAAP EPS of ($0.54), which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.02 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Layne Christensen Co (LAYN) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, Sales In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!