Document Security Systems (DSS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.08/Share
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Document Security Systems (NYSE: DSS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), versus ($0.07) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.98 million, versus $4.42 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Document Security Systems (DSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!